Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Fri, 10-18-2013 - 12:56am

Yippee! My friend's mom is coming over again on Friday morning to help me clean. On one hand, I should lose my "woman card" for not doing it myself. On the other hand, I have horrible cramps and the knowledge that I don't have to do it all alone makes me ecstatic. I clean along with her every time so we have anything that might be "germy" sanitized in just a few hours with teamwork. She is great. I'm just sorry I didn't know her when we were collecting all of this darn clutter!

Friday is early release so Big D will be home by 1:30 instead of after 4 p.m. SWEET.

Saturday I have book club and dinner out. Also very NICE.

Matt is going back to visit his pals who are "away" at college. They behaved last time. Please God, let them do it again!

Katie went to the NC State Fair yesterday so hopefully she will do some homework this weekend instead of trying to go back. Time will tell.

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-18-2013 - 2:38pm

Well tomorrow is the last football game for Riley.....I'm so excited!!  Yay...we get our week nights and saturday mornings back for the next 2 months!!  Now that our carpeting is in....we got a new TV stand that will need to be put together!!  A new chair to pick up (the couch won't be in for another week).  Need to get a new TV for the TV stand....more than likely a 50" LED....My pocket book is saying OUCH!!!!!  whose idea was it to do this all before the holiday season??  Didn't really plan that out too well did we?

Fitting in the usual laundry and cleaning and of course the Packers game....3:30 Sunday afternoon....lots of time to get thinks done before that!!

Enjoy your book club and dinner out!!  Woot for you!!

TGIF...have a great weekend!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Sat, 10-19-2013 - 12:52am

Go Packers!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com