Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Thu, 10-31-2013 - 9:38pm

Housekeeper is coming for 3 hours in the morning to help me out - YES!

Katie is applying to work at the Macaroni Grill in the afternoon. She really needs her first job so if she doesn't get this one, she needs to put in a lot more applications.

Matthew is spending 3 days with his pals at the 4-year college. Hope he spends this much time there when he is enrolled as a student!

The little kids got a ton of Halloween candy, already hid half of it so they don't OD on sugar.

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Mon, 11-04-2013 - 8:34pm

They were supposed to call by today if she got an interview, but she didn't hear anything so she has to phone tomorrow to follow up. I'm hoping she doesn't get it since it's in Cary and I'm driving her everywhere again. If she has to put in more applications, I told her to apply in APEX so we don't waste time and gas for a minimum wage position...

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-04-2013 - 5:17pm

Wow....Friday was a day from Hell here at work....sorry!! 

Yes, our kids got tons of candy as well....I always do a pick through of stuff I know they don't like...and bring it here to work for the rest of the yahoos!

We cleaned all day Saturday and finally hung some pictures and things in our new lower level.  Suppose to get the couch tonight (if it isn't raining!)  I'll try to take some pictures to share!

Did Katie get the job?? 

Spring Siggy