Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Thu, 11-07-2013 - 7:53pm

Keeping Claire home today as she got sick yesterday and was diagnosed with an ear infection, pharyngitis, vomiting, and a fever of 102.3. They gave her an antibiotic for 10 days that will cover even if it's strep. She is excited to have a day off, silly girl.

Today is early release so Dave will be home 2.5 hours early - WOOHOO! Even Katie gets home early which is crazy because she normally only goes half days (only taking 2 classes).

Saturday I have a in-person book trading party with my online book swapping buddies. Does that make sense? It saves us postage when we meet and of course it's more fun. 

Have a happy healthy weekend!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-08-2013 - 5:28pm

Awww...poor Claire!!!  Hope she feels better soon.  So far we have escaped the bugs!!!  The boys have their flu shots on Monday...as well as no school!

Yay for Dave and Katie getting home early!  My boys love early out days!

Didn't get any xmas shopping done today, but did get some things for me!!  Yay! I needed some new shoes and just some clothes to wear with jeans....found some deals at our Outlet mall at Eddie Bauer!!

Dylan has a bday party sleep over tomorrow night and both boys have a roller skating party Sunday (right during the Packers game...not really excited about that)  We may try to get some xmas lights on the outside before it gets too cold out this weekend...other than that stuff....the usual groceries, laundry and cleaning.  We still need to paint our small bathroom...haven't decided on the color yet!  I hate painting.

Have fun at your book swap!  That sounds like fun!!

TGIF!!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Sat, 11-09-2013 - 12:43am

Continue to avoid the bugs; they are even worse than painting!

Sounds like the boys have a social weekend, hang in there.

Katie just informed me she needs "a ton" of new clothes and shoes for her new hostess position, LOL. You were so smart not to have girls.

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com