Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Fri, 12-27-2013 - 1:14pm

We have company from out of town continued into this weekend.

I also need to figure out when my new company is going to load my software since I am scheduled to start on Monday...

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-27-2013 - 3:03pm

Did you get the job....did I miss that somewhere?????  Congrats!  What are you going to be doing....Medical transcribing?

Dylan has basketball practice tonight....DH is going pick the boys up early and take them....I get to go home by myself!!!  Yay me!  But first I need to stop by my parents house to see if I can convince my mom to make a doctor's appointment where I can go along.  Need to let the doctor in on some memory issues.....no fun!!!

Not much going on this weekend...I think I may start to put the christmas stuff away....Time to clean it all up!  Then of course the NFC North championship game between the Packers and Bears Sunday!!!!  Go Packers!

TGIF!!!  Have a great weekend!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Sat, 12-28-2013 - 9:19pm

Yes, it's in one of those posts back there, LOL. Medical transcription, 20 hours a week in the evenings. I can do it from home and be here for Dave and Claire's whacky school trackouts which is nice. I'll be transcribing OP notes, consultations, history and physicals, and discharge summaries for a hospital in New York, plus a secondary account for when the work is caught up. They have speech recognition software so sometimes the work is just editing out the mistakes. We'll see how it goes...

I still have my tree up. Sigh.

Hope your mom is ready and willing to go for that doc appt!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-02-2014 - 1:48pm

That's awesome!!!!  Congrats!  How has your first week of work been going??

Spring Siggy