Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Thu, 01-30-2014 - 10:42pm

The kids are off again today - oh my goodness! My house looks like World War III.

They have a snow-make up day on Saturday, poor pumpkins, nothing much else happening this weekend other than the Super Bowl. How about you?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-31-2014 - 3:54pm

Wow...they are making them go on Saturday!!  We don't even do that...though I almost wish they would!

Riley's going with a friend to a Wisconsin Badger's basketball game at the University of Madison tomorrow.  Dylan has his BB game, then he is going to his friends house.  DH wants to go snowmobiling and I'm kinda like....Really?!?!  I supppose I can suck it up and go...just like to get cold!  Why do I live here?  Yes, then Sunday the Super Bowl....can't wait to see some of the commercials!

TGIF!!!

Spring Siggy
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-31-2014 - 3:55pm
Clarification.....I just DON'T like to get cold!!!!! Left the DON'T out in the last post!
Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Sun, 02-02-2014 - 10:37pm

Ha, I know you so well that I inserted the "don't" for you (even b4 I read the next post). It's easy to let those typing fingers get ahead of you!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-03-2014 - 1:16pm

Too funny!!!!

Well, we went for that snowmobile ride...and DH dumped us....yes, he was going slow down this road, then he went into the ditch, but didn't realize how deep it was and the next thing we knew we were on our sides and so was the snowmobile.  Good thing he was going slow and the darn thing didn't fall on us!  Dang...that's NOT the way to get me to want to go riding again....D'oh!  He did feel really bad!  Oh, and neither of us were hurt....we continued on to ride for another 45 mintues...then I told him my feet were getting cold from Snow getting into them when we fell....so take me home!!!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 02-03-2014 - 10:52pm

Oh my word, you were a trooper!  I would've bailed right away!  Boys and those toys, huh?!

Photobucket"