Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Thu, 02-06-2014 - 10:56pm

Yippee!  I'm going to cook dinner one night for the new baby's parents this weekend so they'll have one less thing to do. No idea what I'm going to make though, lol.  My friend's mom is helping me clean today for a few hours so at least I'll have a clean house where I can figure it out.

The little kids have Saturday school to make up for a snow day, and I have an eye appt on Saturday too so that's kind of weird. I'll probably be ordering new progressive lenses because I feel like my eyesight is getting worse lately.

Claire has 2 research reports to do this weekend so that means I have 2 research reports to assist with. Ugh.

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-07-2014 - 2:01pm

That's so nice of you.....hey, I'm sure anything you'd make would be appreciated!

Saturday school....that sounds so funny!

We have a pretty busy weekend....Of course basketball in the morning....then a bunch of us who have boys are taking them to the 1:30 showing of the new movie LEGOS.  Then DH and I are going out to dinner with some friends.  Sunday Dylan has to be at a friends house by 10:45 and they are going to do Laser Tag for his friend's birthday.....We are then going to pick up my MIL and take her to see my BIL and SIL's remodel they are working on....they are redoing their kitchen.  Hopefully by Sunday afternoon I can get the laundry done and the usual cleaning and groceries....!  Yikes I'm tired already!

Are you into the winter olympics at all?  I love watching the figure skating and want to see some of the opening ceremonies!!

TGIF!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Sun, 02-09-2014 - 5:10pm

I like the Winter Olympics too but I've been afraid to turn it on for fear that I will get "sucked in," and nothing else will get done around here, LOL. Who am I kidding? It's not like I'll get much accomplished anyway. Last night I spent a couple of hours on my night off playing Uno with Dave and Claire (but it was really fun). Tongue Out

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com