Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Sat, 03-15-2014 - 10:17pm

This weekend I have to get the little kids soccer cleats because Dave has try-outs.

Claire has a big project to complete but no sweat - she is doing SO MUCH better now that she has her ADD medicine.

Then the usual laundry, groceries, blah blah.

I'm doing the annual "DH, do the taxes. DH, do the taxes." chant. I swear he is the world's BIGGEST procrastinator - just once I'd like to see him do something without a big fuss!!

What did you do over the weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-17-2014 - 1:39pm

That's great to hear that Clare is doing better...is she having any side effects from the meds?

We had soccer and Dylan had indoor baseball....so lots of running.  Then the usual, laundry, groceries and cleaning...I did watch the last show of the Bachelor...he's a jerk!  If I was Nikki, I'd dump is a$$!!!!  Monday's come way too fast!!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 03-17-2014 - 10:48pm

You are a busy bee!

I guess the Bachelor exec's are kicking themselves for choosing him, huh?

I think we're avoiding problems by combining advice from Claire's doc and Matt's sports med doc. The pediatrician tells parents to give the ADD med on the weekends and holidays, but the other guy says no - give them a break when they don't have tests, etc. I tell you that last way works a lot better. The kids seem to need time to decompress or they can get cranky from all the "frontal lobe" stimulation. The plan is to have competent children who are HAPPY too!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com