Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 1:26am

Ano is coming over first thing to help me clean house for a couple of hours. The house needs it but of course I'm tired from the little kids being sick and having to make up all of my work hours for the party, and then the party itself... Thank goodness the Bounce U had to do the vacuuming, lol.

Matthew is in Boone, NC visiting the site of his future residence this fall... He swears he is moving on. Here we go!

Katie and I are taking Danny's mom out to dinner at the Japanese Steak House tonight where they cook at your table. We lost him 8 weeks and 1 day ago.

No school today and no soccer because of the holiday - yay.

What are you doing this Easter weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 2:33pm

I wish I had a helper to help me clean my house....does she travel??

Hope you have a nice dinner....I love those places, so fun to watch them cook and the food is great!  Toast to Danny!!

No school for my boys today and all next week.  I'm hoping I can take a day off next week to take them to a movie or do something fun.  We are celebrating Dylan's birthday on Easter Sunday since we will all be together at my MIL's house.  He picked out his cake.....Dispicable Me!!  On his actual birthday, 24th, maybe we will let him pick a place to go out to dinner.  It will probably be Golden Corral.....the boys love that place.  We call it the Hog Trough!!!!!  Dylan has baseball tomorrow, but soccer is all done!!  Next on the agenda Flag football and baseball.

Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 9:39pm

Hog trough, ROTFL!

Ano does travel but usually by car; I'm thinking she might get there late in the mornings...

OMG, the food was too good this time. I think it's because I went "hog wild" and got the shrimp, chicken, and filet mignon. So yummy and I had a ton left to bring to DH too.

HAPPY EASTER!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com