Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Fri, 04-25-2014 - 1:39am

YIPPEE!

We have Bunco tonight finally (it's been 6 months of nonparticipation -- supposed to talk about what else we might do instead).

This weekend we have 4 soccer games, 1 on Saturday for each of the littles and 1 each on Sunday, PLUS they have Saturday school to make up for a snow day. Shoot us now.They're going to be totally exhausted come Monday...

Saturday night, I may help Danny's mom with her computer if she doesn't already have plans. She mentioned she was having trouble when Katie and I took her out to dinner, and we admitted that I'm not "half bad" in that arena (although she is using Danny's old Mac and I'm an IBM girl). Still, I'm not afraid to 'fake it until I make it' and it has served us all well. Matt also has a MacBook, and he and all of my kids know who to ask when they're stuck with a technical issue (electronic toys, ceiling fans, TVs, iPods, router, cable, DVRs, Blu-ray, Chromecast, cell phones, iTunes, printer, tablets, computers, DS, Wii, PS3, PS2, Netflix, XBox and all the accessories), lol. I should print invoices for "services rendered" or play dumb like DH.

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2014 - 8:17pm

Yay for Bunco!!!!

Hey...we have an opening for a computer person at EAA.....interested...might be a long comute for you....HA!

DH has to work tomorrow morning, then we are going to Green Bay.....as the Packers are having a big tent sale...all the packer's merchandise you can think of.  Then on the way home we have Dylan's last indoor baseball game at 6.  Sunday is a Pedi day i'm thinking.  Although we are suppose to have a week of COLD weather....maybe that will help me pretend it is spring!! 

I also get to get up at 4:00 AM Monday morning to do some work as we are launching a new website and we have to get all the URL's redirected to the new website by 6am....lucky me I get to do it from home in my PJ's!!

TGIF!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Sun, 04-27-2014 - 11:15pm

Hey, that's not a bad idea. I like the people and I am already familiar with the occasional weird hours at EAA, lol. Oh wait, those winters...

Working in your PJs is the best!

So how much Packers gear did you buy, dear?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com