Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Fri, 05-02-2014 - 12:12am

Ano is coming over for 3 hours on Friday morning to help me clean - just love that woman!

Soccer games (Claire is bringing snack -- which means I am bringing snack, ha ha).

We also have school on Saturday - AGAIN - to make up for a snow day when we didn't even have snow. Better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Saturday night is Book Club at a new restaurant so it'll all be good by then - YIPPEE!

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-02-2014 - 4:06pm

The boys start Flag football tomorrow.....of course it's first thing in the morning!  Dylan plays at 8:30 and Riley at 9:15...I guess then we have the rest of the day!!

Dylan is going home with a friend today after school and then staying over night.  This boy plays flag football too so we will see him then!!  We are going out to dinner with my parents and my sister and BIL....coming from Minnesota for a visit.  Saturday night we are going out with some friends to a new Japanese steak house....looking forward to that!  That's about all for this weekend.  These weeks are flying by again...I cannot believe it is May!

TGIF!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 5:16pm

Oh my heavens, it is MAY! When did that happen, lol?

Sounds like a super yummy weekend, YAY!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com