Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 2:19pm
Clearly the site is having troubles today. Hopefully it was easier for you to post than it was for me! Dave is tracked out for December. I bought him a PS3 to help keep him busy. Matt says he is spoiled which is rather like the pot calling the kettle black since Matt already has an Xbox. I have a lot to do this week and don't feel like doing any of it. What are you doing this week?
Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 2:51pm

Happy Monday!!!!

It's Dec. 3rd and I'm wearing a t-shirt and a light weight fleece as a jacket....and I live in Wisconsin!!!!  Crazy weather we are having!!!!  I'll take it any day!  I have two days off this week...today and Friday!  Got some more shopping done!  Wednesday night we have to go to a dinner for DH Volunteer First Responder's group, going to the Y on Tues/Thurs!  DH signed up to coach Dylan's Basketball team this year at the Y...that starts right after new year's!  Pretty normal week here!

Have a good week!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 9:05pm

Aw, that was nice of your hubster to do that!  He will be busy, busy!!

I know what you mean.  Today I ran all of my errands around town wearing shorts because it was over 70 degrees here - love it!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com