Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 12-10-2012 - 1:35pm

And here we are with another week.  Claire officially turns 9 on the 13th.  Matt officially turns 19 on the 15th.  It seems like they've been having bdays all month because we've been dragging out the celebrations so much, LOL.  Oh well, December only rolls around once a year!

I know iVillage is still having Tech issues, but find the work-around (sometimes it just takes opening another window or two) and let us know what you will be up to this week!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Mon, 12-10-2012 - 5:12pm

Happy Birthday to your menfolk too!

My kids would be jealous of your snow so I am not telling them, lol!

That UBake thing sounds heavenly.  I love a good shortcut these days.

Have fun at the concert and enjoy the short week!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-10-2012 - 4:41pm

Big Happy Birthday to Claire and Matt!!!!  Yay for December birthdays.  My DH's is Friday and Riley's is the 24th.....Surprised

I have a (much needed) haircut and highlight right after work tonight....then tomorrow is the boy's Christmas Concert for School.  We take Grandma Joan with us, my Parents get there early to get us our spots...then we all go to Culver's for Dinner after.  Kinda have started a tradition, I guess....Laughing    Wed & Thur. I'm going to try to get to the Y...maybe even Friday morning...as I'm off Friday.  Last of my vacation days to use up!  Have some wrapping to get done and will try to get some baking done....!  We have this wonderful place called U-Bake that I buy our cutouts from...so just have to bake and decorate.  They taste wonderful...so just as good as making them from scratch!  I just don't have the time these days!

Happy Monday!!!!  Oh, yeah....and it's all white here....pretty much snowed all day yesterday....very lightly...we got about 3 inches....:)

Spring Siggy