Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 7:05pm

Happy Monday, LOL!  What are you doing this week?

My poor darlings have a 5-day week ahead; it's been a while!  Ah well.  Just have to get back into the habit again.

We didn't go out to eat this weekend like I'd hoped, but we did have a good surprise.  My neighbor got a new flat screen and wanted to get rid of her 10-year-old TV.  Since the one Dave has been using with his PS3 is almost 20 years old, I jumped on the chance to take it off her hands.  Lemme see if I can show you the pic....

Upload a File: 
Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Tue, 01-08-2013 - 2:23pm

Wow, big boy Riley! 

I'm glad everyone is doing well now, yay!!!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-08-2013 - 1:39pm

Wow...that's a great surprise and you can't beat FREE!!!!!

Dylan was home sick with DH yesterday....had a touch of the flu over the weekend.  I texted DH at about 4 and asked how he was doing....DH put it this way..."He's GOING back to school on Tuesday!!!"  Yes, he was running around crazy back to his old self!!!  But boy this morning did he try to convince me that he shouldn't go to school....Little stinker!

Riley and I both had Doc. Appts yesterday...just a follow up for me.  Everything good, she is still keeping me on the one BP med...re-check in 6 months.  Riley is now 72lbs and 53 inches tall....I remember when he was just 20lbs. Frown  No other appointments this week.  Just 5 days of school and work...Urgh!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 2:18pm

I'm glad you could see the pics!  You just can't beat free.  Dave said he feels like he can "just walk into the new TV because it's so big." It wouldn't fit on our old stand, but the new one you see in the pic was only $30 at Habitat for Humanity.  Super cheap and I didn't have to put it together - BONUS.

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
In reply to: cmlisab
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 12:15pm

I could see both pics, yay! SO neat that you were able to get it for free!

Community Leader
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 7:07pm

This is what the old TV looked like:

Attachment: 
Photobucket"