Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 01-13-2013 - 6:39pm

Well, DH redeemed himself and did get me some bday prizes the day after my birthday - the big doofus.  Lucky for him!

What's happening this week?  Katie has exams this week so she will be busy busy with that.  I will likely be driving more since she may or may not be able to catch the bus, and then will need to be at wrestling practice later in the day.  Still it's nice for her not to have full days of school (even if she will be studying).

Monday we are getting the gutters cleaned out, happens every January after the leaves stop falling.  DH could do it but he's afraid of heights and I can't say I blame him.

Thursday Katie and I have our eye exams.  I know we will both need glasses - that will be costly.

Friday I have an appointment with the endocrinologist to discuss my meds and labs, sporting a lovely big bruise on my arm from where the "new" phlebotomist finally managed to get blood.  She was about 50 and I know we all have to learn sometime, but I wish they wouldn't learn on me, LOL.  The arm where she missed must have been by a mile because it didn't bruise at all!

What's happening with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Mon, 01-14-2013 - 10:14am

Hoping everyone can log in without problems this week!

If not we have emails.  Mary, make sure you get us those Hwy 41 updates please.

LOLOLOL!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-14-2013 - 10:17am

Still took me 2 tries to get in, but at least I got in!!

Wow, you have a busy week!!  Makes the week go by faster...not sure if that is good or bad!!  No appointments for us this week.  Dylan has a book share he has to do on Wednesday, so we have to get that done in the next 2 days!  I've switched up my workouts as doing 30 minutes on the elipticle and some weights isn't making much difference.  So last week Tuesday I went to a Cardo Kick Boxing class....WOW...now I know I'm really out of shape, but that's the kind of exercise I need!  Then on Thurday I attended a Hip-Nesion (not sure if that is spelled right).  It's a class that is low impact, but works the middle.  It's a lot of hip wiggling..and it wouldn't seem to do much...but let me tell you...when you are doing these moves for an hour....they are definitely doing something.  I hope this helps!!  It works out nice as Riley has Basketball practice from 7-8...the class is from 6:30-7:30...so we get there a little early...he plays around...goes to practice then I get to watch some of his practice as well.

Kinda cold here this week...woke up to only 7 degrees...Yuch!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 01-14-2013 - 12:14pm

Whoa, that is awesome!  Those are the classes where I get tired just peeking in from the window, LOL.  You go, girl!

7 degrees.  That is way too cold.  You are so brave to have even left the house today!!! Smile

Photobucket"