Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 01-27-2013 - 12:25pm

Two more days with G. Pat and then it's airport time and back to business.  I'm behind on everything!

What's happening with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-29-2013 - 12:56pm

Well I'm home with Dylan again....started in Sunday night with the tummy cramps and diarrha again.  I took him in Monday and they did some blood tests and a stool sample.  The initial blood tests came back good, the stool sample won't be done for a few days.  Yesterday (monday) he was doubled over crying with just bad tummy cramps.  Doctor thinks he's just the unlucky one who got another virus right after he had something.  He is a little better today...the cramping isn't as intense or as long.

Crazy day and night...we had thunderstorms..lightning and thunder too....in January in Wisconsin...What the heck??  Today it's suppose to be 50 degrees.....then cold front comes through after midnight and we are suppose to get 6-10 inches of snow by the end of tomorrow evening.  Yikes!!!!  The kids may not have school tomorrow....they will love that!!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 4:03pm

Poor Dylan, that sounds like misery!

Claire missed Tues and Wed from school because she had a cold with a fever.  Fever is gone so she will be on the bus Thursday.  For some strange reason, she doesn't want to go, lol.

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com