Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 02-03-2013 - 6:34pm

UGH, I hate losing my posts!!!

This week I will be a single parent since DH has to go to Orlando from Monday through Saturday for work.  He wants to stay home so he's being a butt, but it'll fun once he gets there.  I wish it was me because it is warm down there!

Monday Katie has her annual physical exam. 

Matt has a cavity that needs to be filled so I need to make an appointment for that.  I also need to schedule his wisdom teeth extraction because the dentist said it is time.  Luckily we don't have to work around school so that helps.

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 2:03pm

Well no wonder we are counting down again! Matt was looking at Cancun pics on his iPhone yesterday.  Told him to get a job and we'll talk. 

Sounds like you have a cool chiropractor, lol!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 5:37pm

This is the vacation I had to cancel last year due to all those headaches I was having.  We had the insurance on the trip so we had vouchers that we had to use up by March 2013.  We are going to Riviera Maya Mexico, just south of Cancun.  We leave on Saturday, Feb. 23 and return Sat. March 2.  We have never done an all-inclusive before, so I'm really excited.  It is a charter flight out of Milwaukee straight to Cancun.  We leave at 6:30am and arrive there about 10:30am.....Yikes that is early!!  Hoping to do just about nothing!!!  Stick my feet in the sand and a drink in my hand!!!!!  (My chiropractor told me that today..LOL)  He's on his way to St. Maarten tomorrow.

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:18am

FAIL!  (It used to work.  Looks like they are doing some changes.  I'll try another browser in a bit - maybe that'll work.)

Photobucket"
Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:17am

The site doesn't want to let me start the Tuesday thread.  Let's see if this extra post will "trick it" into letting me...

Photobucket"
Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:13am

2 inches of snow might stop my town all together, LOL!

Tell us the details of this VACATION we are counting down...

Photobucket"
Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:11am

My mom says she doesn't underdstand how the economy is bad when every new baby results in so many purchases!  She has a point.  I'm sure OUAC will be happy to see you coming with Zo's stuff, especially since she is shooting through the infant sizes.  I don't think my munchkins ever ate that well and she's just starting out.  Watch out when she has a mouth full of teeth.  You'll be even skinnier because she will want her lunch and yours, LOL.

If she keeps rolling over behind your back, you could always set the video camera up and leave it running.  Then the whole family will get to see when they get home.

Enjoy that long weekend!!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 2:27pm

You will have a busy week....don't ya just hate it when they whine about going some place warm!!  Really tough!

No appointments this week....hopefully it will be an uneventful week for us....so tired of sickness!  Dylan seems to be back to normal, now Riley seems to have come down with a cold.  At least it isn't a virus!  We can deal with a cold!!  Speaking of dentists...I have to reschedule Riley's as we had to cancel it last week. Oops forgot...I do have a Chiro appt. tomorrow....Haven't been since last April...and my back is really getting bad lately!  Only 19 days to our vacation....I started to fake bake...went yesterday for all of 7 minutes.  I have to start out really slowly otherwise I'll burn.  Once I get a good base down..then I'm ok!

That's about it from here.....just a couple days of 1-3 inches of snow this week....how annoying.  If it is going to snow, then snow....dump a big one on us.  This 1-3 every couple of days is a pain!

Spring Siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 12:37pm

Sounds like a busy week for you! You know, the dentist still owes me a refund for Libby's extraction, and that was about a year ago. I need to call them. Again. Good grief.

Thought it would be kind of crazy this week at work, but I think it may be kind of light. Few things I really want to accomplish for big client, but otherwise, nothing too hairy.

I'm off Thurs and Fri, so the girls and I are going to Once Upon a Child to take a MOUNTAIN of baby clothes in and probably her swing, jumper, and bathtub too. I cannot even guess how many loads of baby clothes I need to do to get ready for that, but we're looking at 6m of clothes. We just went shopping again, and bought her 24m and some 2t dresses. Those at least fit, and dresses are just what she's going to have to wear until she starts leveling off. Please let that happen soon. She's killing my budget, LOL.

Hope to hear something about the Dallas gig today. I don't even care at this point, just want to know what's what.

That's about it. So looking forward to a couple days off. I may not even turn on the computer!

Oh, and a little report on Zo -- we've been hitting solids hard since her checkup, and we're doing very well -- got in 2 big veggie feedings each on Sat and Sun. Today she's already had carrots & bananas (breakfast), and then downed 7 ounces of squash & peas for lunch. I think we're doing well on the bottle. Still more than the 35 oz the doc wants, but, not by a lot. We'll see how it goes and what effect it all has.

Oh. And she rolled over again, and we didn't catch it, again. That's 4 times now that we've missed it! She's a stinker! Smile

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8