Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 02-18-2013 - 2:45pm

Happy President's Day!  Katie and DH are home, but Dave and Claire have school.  It seems pretty weird!

This week is all about Matt's teeth.  Four fillings on Tuesday and then Thursday we go for the consultation before his wisdom teeth surgery.  Oh boy, is he going to hate that procedure but he is anxious to have it over with.

What's going on with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Tue, 02-19-2013 - 9:39pm

Not the resort in the Bahamas, but the rest of my party is staying at FL resorts the rest of the week.  The places are really nice, but I'm going to hop on a plane and get back since Dave will be tracked out.  That way DH will only have to take 2 days off from work - not too bad!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-19-2013 - 1:46pm

Sweet....are you doing the resort stay too?

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 02-18-2013 - 11:36pm

I'm not a bit tired, loving your countdown!!

I check the mailbox on postal holidays too just in case, lol.

We're still going crusing despite the Carnival Poop Cruise.  Here's the link.  How scared should I be since it's only 3 days/2 nights?

http://www.bahamascelebration.com/index.html

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-18-2013 - 5:55pm

Happy Monday.....5 days to our vacation...Are you tired of hearing me say that?  Sorry!  Just really excited!

Our boys have school today, no mail delivery, but I'll still check the mailbox when I get home.

Riley has a dentist appt tomorrow too, other than that...no appts....just the usual homework and the typical stuff.  We are suppose to get some snow tonight and again Thursday into Friday....I'll tell ya, I'm really getting tired of this winter.  It better not be that much as we have to go to Milwaukee Friday evening.  We are staying over night and leaving our car there for the duration of our trip.  The flight leaves at 6:30 Saturday morning.  That's early.....but hopefully we will be on the beach with a drink in our hands by noon!

Are you still going on your cruise after seeing that disaster on Carnival?  Which cruise line are you going on?  That was just awful...I felt so sorry for all those people!!!

Hope you have a great week!

Spring Siggy