Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 03-03-2013 - 11:42pm

Well Big Dave just tracked out so he will has 3 weeks off from school.  He has a dentist appointment this week to get his teeth cleaned and I'll be interested to see what they say about why his permanent tooth is coming in crooked.  The dentist thought he might not require braces like the older 3 children since he didn't have any apparent crowding.  Maybe he has some after all?  Ugh, sometimes we just can't catch a break.

On the drama front, my mom had a major anxiety attack and says she won't cruise with us after all.  She's been back and forth so maybe she'll change her mind again?  I don't know.  I'm going no matter what so I'm trying not to get frustrated with her.

In happy news, WELCOME HOME MARY!!!  We missed you!

What's happening with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 5:07pm

Thanks!!!!  Well, we made it to Mexico and back again!  Why is it that weekends and vacations go so darn fast??    We had a wonderful time, weather was awesome!  Had a couple of overcast days, which was fine.  We used a Spa Day pass we got for them checking us in so late.  It was a $120 value...so we made sure and used it.  Food was awesome, it's like what you see on the food channel...with all the designs on the plates and such.  Almost didn't want to eat it, but we did!  Ready to plan another one for next year!!!   But we are back to reality.....chance of a snow storm tomorrow...Yippy!

Sorry to hear that your mom may not cruise with you....You will still have fun!  And who knows maybe she will change her mind!

Dylan has a dentist appt this week too.  He has another lose tooth in the middle front...finally...he is really losing them late!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Wed, 03-06-2013 - 8:11pm

The dentist said maybe Dave's tooth will straighten out, maybe the orthodontist will have to do it.  Gee - I knew that before we went!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com