Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 03-31-2013 - 9:31pm

We have 2 soccer practices for Claire, Dave has pictures at school and Wednesday is his 7th birthday. He is stoked, of course. Katie is off school all week for spring break so Dave is the only one going to school since Claire is tracked out.

I got the cruise pics onto the blog - www.mhannah.typepad.com - you may have to wait for it to load and click the + to zoom in, but hopefully you will be able to see well enough!

They didn't call us to say that Kate's dress was ready on Friday so hopefully it'll be today.  Let's see if I can show you the sneak preview from the dressing room...

Meanwhile what's going on with you this week?

Upload a File: 
Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Mon, 04-01-2013 - 6:28pm

Dave wants to do the Great Wolf Lodge again in lieu of a bday party. Guess I won't tell him it costs me twice as much, LOL. He is a spoiled boy, that's for sure!  (I have no idea when I'll get it scheduled because of their school schedules, but that's a whole different problem.)

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-01-2013 - 5:52pm

Cool pictures of your cruise and Katies dress....it's so pretty!

My boys are off school this week too.  I'm taking Friday off to spend the day with them.  I think we are going to try to get to that sports park we had to cancel a few weeks back.  DH is going to Floriday Thurs-Sun. to help set up an exhibit for the group of people who are going to Lakeland, FL for the Sun N Fun fly-in.  So we are one our own!  Pretty typical week here.

Happy Birthday to Dave!!!  Dylan can't wait for his bday....I think I've talked him into a sleepover...he can invite 2 friends.  Instead of doing a big party somewhere.  Phew!

Have a great week!!! Wink

Spring Siggy