Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 2:02pm

Phew! My week has had a rocky start. I went to urgent care this am because of sharp left-sided abdominal pain for the past several days. Luckily the doc thinks it is just a muscle strain that I don't remember. I have Flexeril and Advil to take, and should apply ice packs. She said it should get better, but monitor for fever in case it is actually diverticulitis (which I've never had and hopefully am not starting now). Claire was a good sport about accompanying me on such a boring (for her) last day of her trackout!

This week we have 2 soccer practices and a game. I have a thyroid appt on Wednesday. It should be peaceful otherwise so I can relax and feel better (had a stupid sore throat all weekend too, I'm falling apart LOL).

Also need to catalogue my "new" books. Brought 10 to trade at that book swap on Saturday, and ended up bringing home 30 more since they had some extra romance books nobody else wanted. I like romance books to supplement my heavy reading so I am thrilled. Will have to figure out how to get rid of them once I'm done reading, but that's a problem for later!

What is going on with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 1:46pm

Pretty busy week here at work.  We are doing the cubicle shuffle again....bunch of people moving to different cubes. At least I get to wear jeans the rest of the week!!  We have "Pancake Man" at the boy's school tonight....They have this guy come in who makes pancakes and then tosses them in the air for the kids to catch them on their plate.  Along with their book fair!  The pancakes are free, sponsored by the PTO!  But I'm sure I'll be conned into get some books!  Which isn't a bad thing!  I have my massage appointment this Friday...can't wait!  Pretty typical week here!

Hope your appt. goes well and hope your side pain feels better soon!  Wow, you scored big on your book exchange!!!  Go you!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 2:03pm

The cubicle shuffle, ha ha, I remember it well. Just when you get everything the way you want it, time to move!  That's a perk for the work-at-homers, but we still end up getting moved (to be closer to a new router, baby took over the home office, TV drove you out of the living room - just 3 reasons I had to move myself LOL). Enjoy the comfy jeans while you can!!!

I want to meet the pancake man right now {holding up my plate}.

Have a wonderful week!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com