Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 04-28-2013 - 8:36pm

This week will be new and different because Katie has to stay after school for math tutorials which means she will miss the bus - which means I will have to pick her up. She is failing Algebra 2 so this will be the routine between now and the end of the semester. I hope she can bring her grade up and avoid summer school, but it may be too late since everything tends to build on the previous unit. Remind me why I had to buy her a $125 calculator for this class if she was going to fail the midterm anyway? {Growling/grumbling}

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 7:35pm

Me too! The first time I try to post EVERY DAY, it says I am not authorized to do so - WTH???? I have to open another window and suddenly I'm good enough to post again. It's a pain.

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 1:40pm

I know...I know.....when iVillage switched the website around..it went back to my old pictures...I'll see if I can navigate to put some new ones in.  I still have to log in a "round about" way!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 04-29-2013 - 2:38pm

So it's that time already -- I know the boys will be adorable in their uniforms. Speaking of pics... LOL LOL.

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-29-2013 - 1:26pm

OMG!  $125 for a calculator...Yikes!  Hopefully the extra help after school will help her out!!!

This week the boys start in with Baseball practice and football....don't have all the scheduling down as the coaches are still trying to finalize that.  We have the info for this week, but come next week it most likely will change!  Chiro appointment for me tonight after work, then not much else this week!  We got a lot done this past weekend outside with the 70 degree weather...it was nice!!!!

Brie you have to share pictures of the Gala Dress and all...!!  Can't wait to see it!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy