Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 05-19-2013 - 9:08pm

Okay so Mandy dog is still alive (see Friday post), but looks like she wishes she wasn't. She doesn't want to eat or drink much because she feels sick, and walking is still very difficult for her because she staggers to one side. She's just pitiful. So this week will include another trip to the vet for sure.

The campers had fun even though it rained A LOT. Super good I didn't go because I would have been irritated with the bad weather and being stuck outside. They did get to see 3 waterfalls so that is very cool!

Claire and I get our teeth cleaned on Tuesday, and Dave's class is having a presentation on Thursday so that'll be cute. Something else is happening but I can't remember what off the top of my head, something in addition to soccer practice/game. It'll come to me.

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 6:00pm

Oh no...poor Mandy!  I feel so bad for her!

This is a crazy week....Riley has BB practice tonight...Game tomorrow night.  Dylan has BB practice tomorrow night too, so we won't be able to watch all of Riley's game!!!  That kinda stinks!!  He's been pitching and doing really well.  Thursday night Dylan has a game...not until 7pm...he's going to be a crank on Friday.  The only day we don't have anything is Wednesday.  Friday I'm off, have a massage at 9 then will need to get everyone packed as we are going to St. Louis this weekend for a graduation party and to visit some friends.  (Not so sure I want to go that direction...all those tornados scare the crap outta me!!!)  We are picking up the boys from school at 3:00 and heading south.  Will be back on Monday sometime.  That's my week in a nut shell...I'm tired already!

It's so much fun going to school to see them do whatever it is....Laughing

Have a great week!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 7:53pm

Busy, busy! I'm so proud of Riley for pitching - that's an important position!

You are so right about the tornadoes, the footage is beyond scary!!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com