Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 06-03-2013 - 12:35pm

Hello!

Katie is taking her final exams so she is in the home stretch for this year.

Claire has a regular school schedule, soccer practice and the team photo. Her team just finished the regular season in FIRST place, just have the playoffs and she's done.

We have determined that Dave's PS3 is officially dead so will be ordering a new one (even though he is not going to be spending his entire trackout playing video games, hate to break it to him!).

Matt is taking a placement exam for Wake Tech so they know what math class he needs to begin with when he starts in the fall.

What are you doing this wonderful week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Tue, 06-04-2013 - 2:57pm

Poor Dylan, hopefully he won't take it too hard since he doesn't have a choice about the tutor.

They will have fun at field day! Dave's is done (of course) and Claire's is on Friday.

Way to go on the exercise; enjoy your day of rest!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-04-2013 - 1:18pm

It's the last week of school for my boys.  Dylan and daddy went on his field trip to the New Zoo in Green Bay yesterday....good thing it was yesterday as it was beautiful out....today rainy!  They have some end of the year activities....Friday there is an awards ceremony we have to go to then they have field day in the afternoon!  This weekend we will have to break the news to Dylan that he is going to a tutor 2 days a week for an hour to keep up on his reading and writing!!  That starts Wed. 6/12.  Yikes...I'm 100% sure he'll be mad! 

Baseball games Tuesday and Thursday...weather permitting....suppose to have a couple rainy days here.

My interns have started and it's that time of year that we will be relocating to our offices out of the offices....Computer equipment arrives Thursday and 6/13.  Well, at least that means I'm casual for the next 2-3 months!!  Yay!

Started a workout plan with a bunch of friends online.  Doing this DVD at home called TurboFire.  It's a cardo kick boxing class and let me tell you after the first 2 days it's kicking my butt.  Good thing they give you the 3rd day off to recover.  Trying to eat healthier and so on....Hope I can stick to it!

Have a great week!!

Spring Siggy