Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 06-16-2013 - 5:16pm

Mandy Dog has (yes, more) testing at the vet today regarding her steroid levels. She hasn't had her medicine in a month so I'll be interested to see if they want it restarted.

My period was so awfully bad this time that I considered a do-it-yourself hysterectomy for a moment, but I'm feeling better now so I'm glad I didn't do anything crazy, LOL. Being a girl is the pits, I swear!

What do you have planned this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Tue, 06-18-2013 - 5:28pm

That's so cute that Riley worked out with you, love it!

Mandy is off her meds for the next little while, will see how she does.

I'm all better now. Sorry to hear yours is irregular too. Maybe it means the end is in sight for us, not that I think menopause sounds fun. I just want to skip all that and get to the part where the feminine products are ancient history. Men definitely have it easier not having to deal with that!

Sounds like lots of running for you this week, have a great one!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-18-2013 - 12:58pm

Hope Mandy the dog is doing better and you too!!!  Doesn't it suck being a girl....I had some spotting about a week ago and my period isn't due until next week.....not sure what that was about.  I wish it would just stop all together!!!!  I don't get much notice...it just starts...so I try to rely on the calendar and I'll start to wear pads about a week before as it comes and goes as it pleases!  If Men only knew......

This week is more of the same...hauling computers around and running kids to tutor's and baseball.....it never ends!  I got back on the wagon last night with my work outs...and Riley even did some with me!

Have a great week!

Spring Siggy