Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 07-28-2013 - 6:26pm

Claire starts 4th grade today. How is that even possible?!

It'll be nice to have the 2 of them in school, even though I have my crazy wild teens home so it isn't very peaceful here.

I haven't peeked at the August section of my calendar, but I think this is a quiet week coming up here.

What does your week look like?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-31-2013 - 9:04am

OMG....isn't that so weird to say...4th grade?  Hope her first day went well!!  We will miss our registration day as we are leaving to go out West on Aug. 15th.  I'll have to stop in the schools when we get back!!!

Well, we are into day 3 of the airshow and things are slowing down!!!  Thanks Goodness!!!  Getting tired of getting up at 5!  My poor boys...have to wake them up at 6-6:15...they are getting tired too!

Spring Siggy
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-31-2013 - 2:03pm

Time flies -- I guess the last time I was on she was just tracking out!

Busy-ish week here. My coworker had to go out of town unexpectedly for a funeral, but she was due to be out at the end of the week anyway, so I was prepared for it a bit. Worked last weekend to get ahead. I think everyone is worried that I'm really busy being the only girl on deck because no one is sending me much. Ok, I'll take it!

Tomorrow is Zo's first birthday!! No cake, no presents yet. We'll go out tomorrow at lunch and pick up more Duplos (we all love building, and she loves destroying, LOL, so it works out) and a few more board books. She loves books. Then we'll bake a cake for us big kids and a cupcake for her. Still not sure what flavor. I'm thinking strawberry maybe? Don't want to do the usual chocolate or white cake. She's walking now -- has been for 2 weeks. STILL not sleeping through the night, STILL not sleeping in her crib. Someday. :) She's STILL chubby. But as cute as ever.

That's about it. Hope you're all having a good week!

Here's the beautiful girl taken this weekend while chillin' in the pool.

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
Community Leader
Wed, 07-31-2013 - 6:31pm

Oh gee, 5 is WAY too early - especially with no baby in the house, LOL. Glad the air show is going well (although I knew it would). Wink

Photobucket"
Community Leader
Wed, 07-31-2013 - 6:33pm

Happy Birthday to the pretty pool girl! This year flew by! Have fun celebrating!!

Photobucket"