Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 08-25-2013 - 11:48pm

Katie is heading back to school today after a long summer break. She and Matt have been fighting over her Ti84 calculator so I bought another one since they will both be using them for the immediate future - at least until I kill them both for not sharing. Someday they will realize how good they've got it (maybe??). I don't even know why $100+ calculators exist anymore; they probably cost $5 to produce these days, seriously in this age of <$100 tablets. I don't get it.

Okay so this week I have Claire's open house at school on Tuesday. Kind of a joke since we've been there 5 years, I've been to Dave's open house this year on a different track, already approved the PTA budget and saw the video, yada yada, but I need to go to see how the teacher wants things done this year. That is always different, oh joy.

Thursday Claire has picture day, I probably need to shop because we're very tired of everything in her closet, LOL.

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-28-2013 - 4:41pm

Hi long time no talk!  Sorry I've been MIA.....Went on vacation out west and I think I left my brain there too!  It was a great trip, had a ball, now back to the grind.  We have the boys open houses for school today...I have to leave in about 30 minutes.  School starts Sept. 3rd here and the boys will be on the bus by 7:04 this year.  They changed the start times for all the elementary kids to be the same!  I'm not going to know what to do with the hour I'll have by myself in the mornings before I have to go to work!!!!  Might get to watch a morning show and get caught up on the news.....what a concept!!!!

We are switching our TV provider to DirecTV...so tired of Time Warner not showing NBC since July 24th and missing some Packer Games (that's a big one) and their prices are skyrocketing!!!  They come tomorrow between 12-4pm....hope it's closer to 12!!

Riley is in tackle football this fall and Dylan is still in Flag....hope this tackle stuff isn't to rough...makes me kinda nervous!!  But he really wants to do it!  Not much else going on here....been HOT and HUMID this week so far...could do without that, but then again, in a couple of months I'll be complaining about the cold and snow!  Oh now, I just said the "S" word.....Yikes!

Happy Monday a little late!!!!  Foot in Mouth

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Thu, 08-29-2013 - 11:30pm

Welcome home! You were missed, but glad you had a nice vacay!

It is really humid here too, but I'm not complaining either.

A whole extra hour in the morning, very nice. Why couldn't they do that sooner, huh? LOL.

We still have Time Warner, can't wait to hear how you like DirectTV. Enjoy!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com