Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 09-22-2013 - 8:04pm

I have a parent-teacher conference for Big D, nothing much else going on which is AWESOME!

Katie's boyfriend has been over every day so I need to check her grades to make sure she isn't failing anything as a result.

Hubs is driving me absotively posilutely insane - still didn't fix that leaking toilet, but I'm hoping he will do it tonight...

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Wed, 09-25-2013 - 10:20pm

Excellent! Sounds like it's a one-of-a-kind creation now, woohoo.

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-25-2013 - 12:22pm

DH took the paint back to Sherwin-Williams and they added white, green and some other color to lighten it up....and they didn't even charge us for it!!!  I was happy about that!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 09-24-2013 - 7:42pm

Hey, I never would have thought of adding that white paint - you guys are so clever!

You have enough activities so I'm glad you are spared the appointments. Enjoy your week too, Picasso/Wonder Woman!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-23-2013 - 1:12pm

Hope big D's conference goes well.  I would just hire out that leaky toilet!!!!  Laughing  You've given him way too long!!

No appointments this week...just our usual activities after work...Dylan Swimming Mondays, Riley FB T/F.  Yay, we get Wednesday and Thursday off, what do I do!!!

We found some paint for our lower level....I like it, But DH doesn't, feels it's too dark.  So he is going to take it back to the store to see if they can add some white to it to lighten it up.  Good thing I didn't do the second coat yesterday when he was gone!!!

Have a great week!!

Spring Siggy