Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 10-06-2013 - 11:50pm

I am hoping to hear from the window guy this week. He said he would call once the replacement window came in so we can schedule a time for installation. What a pain. I hope Katie has learned to be more careful in the future!

Katie is driving now. She had the car in reverse (or so she thought), went forward, and came within inches of hitting DH's car with Matt's car. Talk about a near miss! I was able to move DH's car out of the way and back Matt's car up without any damage, but I'm shaking my head because I know it's a matter of "when" rather than "if" she hits something. DH just got a speeding ticket last month so I'm about ready to take everyone's car keys away from them!

What's going on with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-07-2013 - 1:56pm

OMG....I've done that (What Katie did)....never hit anyone!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Just a normal October week here....school, Football practice, swimming lessons...etc  Got all our painting done in the lower level, just waiting on the carpeting!!  I'll take pictures once we are all done!!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 10-08-2013 - 8:29pm

Oh wow, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Thank goodness I looked at the calendar or I might have forgotten that I have thyroid lab work this week, along with a thyroid ultrasound and a stupid dumb mammogram, lol. I also had to go to the bank to close out Matt's "little kid" savings account since he turned 19 and is no longer eligible for it - just as well, he had already spent it all!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com