Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 10-21-2013 - 3:43am

I don't think we have any appointments which is a relief since I have plenty of "busy work" to do - bills, shopping, errands, all of that normal stuff that sucks up time.

Luckily Claire is tracking back in so I won't have to drag her along, poor child. It had gotten to the point last week where she'd wake up and say "Just how many places do we have to go today?" LOL. It shouldn't be stay-at-home mom, it should be called stay-in-the-car mom!

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Mon, 10-21-2013 - 10:35pm

Lucky kids. If they are tired tomorrow, at least they won't care!

Enjoy your jam-packed week!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-21-2013 - 2:27pm

We are taking the boys to see the Blue Man Group in Green Bay this evening.....I know it's a school night and all, but they have been warned that there is no excuse..they are going to school tomorrow.  It starts at 7:30 ....just about 45 min.-1 hour drive from our house.  They will both fall asleep on the drive home!  Should be fun. We have seen them before in Las Vegas and the boys have watched many YouTube videos on them....so when they were coming here we said...what the heck!!

I'm off this Friday.....Massage and a hair appointment for me in the morning.  The boys are off school too this Friday....not sure why...oh well, they are looking forward to that!

Have a great week!!!

Spring Siggy