Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 10-27-2013 - 6:23pm

Happy Monday (if there is such a thing).

This week we have Katie's 18th birthday on Wednesday and Halloween on Thursday so we will be on a bday cake/candy sugar rush for sure.

What are you doing this week?

Mary, how was the party this weekend? (I'm sure it was a lot of fun!)

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-28-2013 - 4:50pm

Party was a lot of fun...wish we could have stayed longer.....the boys hit their wall about 9:00....so we were home about 9:30!  We tried to get them to go home with their Grandma to our house...but they wouldn't go without us!

Wow...Katie is 18, no way!  How did that happen??  Big Happy Birthday to her!  Cake and candy rush for sure!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning....just my annual check up!  Everything looks good...did well with lowering cholesterol...without even trying...Wink.  I do get to stop taking the last Blood Pressure med I was on...so that's a plus.  I'm also going off the night time stuff I was taking for the headaches......have to go off these slowly, so have about 3 more days.....Hoping that helps me to lose some weight!!  One of it's side affects is to increase hunger and weight gain...well I did that for sure!  Not liking it either!!

Halloween here on Thursday too....I'm also taking off the afternoon so I can go to Dylan's class to help...gotta do that stuff when they are little....pretty soon they won't want me around!!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 10-28-2013 - 10:53pm

What party poopers, hee hee! Always better to get them out of there though before they start acting like you're keeping them up. Such good parents! Wink

I don't know how Katie got so dang old, total mystery. We picked up her Oreo Bday cake today. She's a happy girl.

That's great you are off that last BP med; I know you have been waiting on that for a WHILE. Good for you!!!

Have a happy week!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com