Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 11-03-2013 - 6:56pm

Yet another new week - crazy! I'm still finding clocks to adjust to Daylight Saving Time which is always confusing.

I'm all stocked up on people medicine, but I will need to go to the vet this week to get more steroid for Mandy dog. It's amazing my old girl is still with us.

Katie is taking a placement test at the community college so they know which math and English classes she should begin with. She's exited about it which is nice.

Not much else is happening this week, everyone is in school - thank goodness.

What will you be up to that is out of the ordinary?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-04-2013 - 5:30pm

These weeks are flying by way to fast!!!!

Dylan has his last swimming class tonight at the Y.....That will be nice, now we have nothing until mid December when Basketball practice will start.  No appointments here.....DH and I do have Friday off...hope to do some Christmas shopping....(Did I just say that?)  Scary!!

Big Packer/Bears game tonight!!  Go Packers!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 11-04-2013 - 8:37pm

I'm so impressed that you are thinking about Xmas already. I'm hoping to my head (and wallet) in the sand and hope no one notices...

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-05-2013 - 2:38pm

Don't be.....that doesn't mean that I've done anything yet!!!

Hey...do you guys have a playstation or XBox....?  which do your kids like?

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 11-05-2013 - 8:52pm

Dave loves the PS3, Claire loves the Wii, Matt cannot live without the Xbox, and Katie prefers the Ds, LOL. I would recommend going to a place like GameStop and looking at the games and talking with someone there about how old your boys are. They will steer you toward the right console at the best price.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2419594,00.asp

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-06-2013 - 3:59pm

OMG...so you have one of everything!!

I was thinking the same thing!!  Gamestop has been wonderful for us in the past and my current iPad is a refurbished one from there too....definitely saves on money!

Thanks!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Thu, 11-07-2013 - 12:22am

LOL, with two boys and two girls spread so far apart we LITERALLY have one (or more) of everything. When I open the front door and I tell people "Welcome to Toys R Us," they think I'm joking until they walk in. We have a formal dining room and a formal living room that are all toys, both of them. I never bothered to furnish either, but that would have been cheaper, LOL.

Can't wait to hear what the boys are going to get.....

Photobucket"