Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 11-25-2013 - 1:23am

Everyone has been sick lately, but I'm hoping you will all take a holiday from that nonsense this week, okay? Hey, it is worth a try...

Happy Thanksgiving week! The kids and hubs have a short week regarding school and work.

I am driving 1.5 hours away to Elon University to pick up a daughter of my old boss who recently reunited with me; the daughter will spend the turkey day holiday with us and Christmas at home.

What are your plans for this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Tue, 11-26-2013 - 11:53pm

Oh yes, the full spread. We have our kids, plus Samantha is here visiting from Elon University and Danny is here as usual so it's like we have 6 kids. We are truly blessed, LOL.

Hope those meds knock the sickness out of you so you can enjoy your holiday weekend!!

Maybe the Lions will get sick....

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-26-2013 - 1:51pm

Well, that sick bug hit me good....I stayed home from work yesterday and went to see my doctor....Sinus infection...even my teeth hurt!!!!  Got some meds and although I could have stayed home today too...just really drained, tired, I had stuff to get done.  Plus I'm suppose to be off tomorrow....not sure that's going to happen...think I'll need to come in for a 1/2 day.  Hoping the boys don't catch anything...so far so good!!!!

That's really nice of you to include your friends daughter!!!  You are so sweet!

Short week for our kids too!!  They love it!

We will be going to my Mother In Law's house for Turkey day....I'm making a veggie bake I haven't made for some time now...should be good!  Also have a Packer game...they play the Detroit Lions....thinking we are going to lose this one...!  Detroit has been pretty tough lately!

Are you cooking this year??

Spring Siggy