Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 12-02-2013 - 9:02am

It's Cyber Monday and already December. I don't want to accept it, lol.

This week I have a meeting with the powers that be at school about having Claire tested to see what's going on. The original ADD screening is borderline, could go either way, so it'll be interesting to know that the educators determine.

Claire and I are getting our teeth cleaned this afternoon, seems like we were just at the dentist (but apparently it has been 6 months (!).

Dave only has 3 days of school this week and then he is tracked out until after New Year's. Wild.

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-02-2013 - 3:14pm

I know....I don't accept it either!

Hope the meeting goes well for Claire....Dylan is still struggleing with reading.....we just keep trying!!

You won't believe the week I've had.....Went home early Wednesday feeling extremely fatigued and dizzy not sure what the heck was going on.....the flu.....?  I was put on an antibiotic Monday for a sinus infection....called the Doctor's office to see if maybe it was the meds......they finally called me back about 5:30....gave me the option to hold off or get new antibiotic.  I wasn't sure what was going on so I chose to wait.....Dumb!!!!  I should have swtiched it.  I quit taking it and by Friday was all plugged back up, in the mean time I couldn't eat anything I tried to eat, just didn't go down.  Called Friday to get it changed, which took ALL DAY (I was not happy).  Started taking it that night.  Saturday was still so weak from not eating I ended up in the ER for a bag of fluids.  The ER Doc gave me Zofran, which helps with the nauseous feeling I'm having and started some over the counter Probiotics to help my stomach get back to normal.  Still hard to eat and feeling light headed yet....but getting there....just wish it would get better as fast as it goes south!!!  Home from work today and not sure yet about tomorrow..  Not to mention I'm so far behind on Christmas....Urgh!  I've had enough of this being sick sh*t!!!!

Lucky Dave....what a great month to be tracked out!!!!

Good luck at the dentists!!

Happy Monday......I think!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 12-02-2013 - 8:36pm

Oh yuck, I'm so sorry! So it wasn't the flu if the new antibiotics are helping - are they calling it an Upper Respiratory Infection and/or Gastroenteritis?? Is the same thing your DH had originally? Do you hate me for being so nosy? Haha, it's just because I love you. Also I need to know what to pray I don't get - that sounds HORRIBLE! I'm glad you are coming around (in spite of those Poky Puppies at the doctor's office)!

Claire and I had no cavities at the dentist today - a minor miracle because neither of us has been flossing enough. She is missing a permanent tooth they expected to see so they did a panoramic x-ray to see if it was blocked since she is experiencing crowding already. Nope, the tooth isn't waiting in the gum, just missing. How weird is that? The dentist said it's all good since there is nowhere for it to go anyway. Katie had 4 teeth pulled at this age to make space so maybe Claire won't have to go through that? She will need braces, but we're hoping just one time instead of getting them twice like both M&K both did. Geez Louise.

Feel better. Maybe when you are feeling up to it, you can do some shopping online and just get it shipped to you. I have received $175 cash back by going in to the online stores through Ebates, they give you cash back just for using the site. Here's my referral link in case you aren't signed up:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=jn7VCPNf7GlJBmcstHUKwQ%3D%3D

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-03-2013 - 10:22am

It was the sinus infection....just that the antibiotic messed up my digestive system....so trying to get that back on track is no easy feat!!  Still home today, but feeling better....was a little dizzy yet yesterday and didn't like that!!  You are too funny.....you pray all you want not to get this, I don't blame you a bit!!!!!

Glad to hear the dentist went well....I'm sure both boys are going to need braces too.....I really should start saving!!!!

I have not been on Ebates...I'll have to try that out, thanks for the referral!!!!!

Spring Siggy