Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 12-09-2013 - 12:28am

Grandma Pat is flying up on Tuesday. She will be here for a week and will get to celebrate our 2 December birthdays. Claire will be 10 on Dec 13, and Matt will be 20 on Dec 15. How crazy is that?

What do you have going on this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-09-2013 - 1:49pm

That should be fun!!  Hope she has good traveling weather!  Did you guys get any of the rain, ice, snow that was traveling that way...or did it miss you guys?  We got about 4 inches yesterday and last night...the boys were out there shoveling for me before their bus came....Love having boys who love to shovel!!!!!

Typical week here.....I do have a dentist appointment Thursday morning, but other than that....nothing!  Boys have been feeling good, which makes me happy with all the crap DH and I had....I just keep giving them their vitamins!!  Suppose to be a pretty cold week here with highs below zero...Lovely!  Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 12-09-2013 - 7:04pm

Zero?! That is brutal. Yay for your shoveling boys; that's a great thing!!

The storm spared us. I wish everyone was so lucky.

Grandma Pat is already sick from her visit to see my brother in Denver last week. This should be an interesting week. Hopefully we can get her healthy without all of us catching it...

Good luck at the dentist!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com