Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 12-22-2013 - 2:43pm

Merry Christmas Week!!

Everyone has the week off. DH and Claire Bear have colds (took Claire to urgent care last night and they ruled out ear infection, strep, or flu so that is good).

DH's sis and family are coming up from Georgia to visit for a few days beginning Thursday (the day after Xmas).

What will your week look like?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-23-2013 - 4:55pm

Merry Christmas Week!!!  Sorry to hear Clair and DH are sick with colds!  My mom is sick with a flu bug again,...she just had something the first week of Dec.  Not liking that!!!

We are all doing well (keeping fingers crossed)!!  We are off through Wednesday, but have to work Thursday and Friday.  Boys will go to grandma's house.  We usually go to my mom and dad's for Christmas eve, but with her not feeling well I told her to not worry!!!  We will get together later this weekend...most important thing is for her to get better, but she's really mad that she's sick again.  I've also noticed that she is having memory issues....came on kinda quickly.  I talked with my dad today and he has noticed them too.  So...we are going to be keeping an eye on her, I'm wondering if she's not taking her daily medicine that she's on and that could be what's upsetting her stomach.  She has a Hiatal Hernia and if she doesn't take that can cause her stomach issues.  It's Hell getting old!!!!

We are having christmas day at our house, so that should be fun!!!  Have a great time with your family that is visiting!!!!

Hope santa is good to everyone!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 12-24-2013 - 9:15pm

Oh your poor mom! I totally agree about getting old, but I hope she feels better in time for the weekend festivities and New Year's!

Definitely have the memory stuff brought up with her doc at the next visit. My mom was being very spacey and seemed a bit better this visit so you never know. It's scary.

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas at your house!!!

PS Love the Xmas card!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com