Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sat, 01-04-2014 - 6:19pm

My Kindle broke (tragic for a bookworm like me), but Amazon is mailing me a new one free of charge so I'm a happy girl again. I'm not sure how much reading I'll get to do this year now that I'm working again, but I'm shooting for 105 books for the year. I read 125 this year which I'm sure is a personal record, but again - much easier when you don't have a boss!

The big kids start a new semester at Wake Tech Monday so Claire is the only kid not in school right now (tracked out for a couple more weeks). I hope Katie shared her school schedule with her manager; I need to ask her!

What's going on with you this week?

Mary, is the antibiotic helping your mom?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-06-2014 - 3:38pm

Yay for Amazon!!  I give you a gold star for all those books you read!  I'm sure you can make your goal this year too.

Mom is doing better, she has an appointment with a gastroenerologist tomorrow, that I will go to as well.  Just want to make sure she's giving them all the correct information. Thanks for asking!

We have a "cold" day today and tomorrow from school because of this arctic blast we are getting.  Temp is -18 with windchill -35.  Boys are loving it....watching movies right now.  Made cupcakes and brownies this morning!!  By Friday it's suppose to be back in the 30's.....a heatwave!!

Lucky Claire....gets some more mommy time!!!

Have a great week!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 01-07-2014 - 10:40pm

BRRR! Enjoy your week too and stay WARM!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com