Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 01-19-2014 - 5:06pm

Happy MLK Jr. Day!  The kids love having the day off school.

We have a pretty average week other than that. Katie has an eye appt on Thursday. I suspect she needs stronger glasses because she has one eye that simply isn't doing its share.  My brother has a lazy eye (completely blind on that side), but they're both lucky as they don't have any tracking problems so no one can tell there's an issue.

What's going on with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-20-2014 - 2:16pm

Happy Monday!!!!

Our kids don't have off today...but they do have off Friday for the end of the quarter!!  I'll still go to the mailbox when I get home tonight!!!!

Not much going on here this week...Just a haircut for me tomorrow.  We are at 30 days until our vacation....I need to start tanning or fake baking as I call it!!!!  It really does help us white people from up nort...!!!!

Have a great week!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 01-20-2014 - 10:40pm

Does your DH fake bake in preparation for vacation too?

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-21-2014 - 2:06pm

Sometimes he does....but not very regular.  Once I start...I'll try to go 3 times a week before we go on vacation.  But then when we get home...I don't go anymore, don't want to take a chance on skin cancer!!

Hey guess what?!?  I'm going to be another great aunt....My Nephew that lives in Minnesota is expecting with his wife....Due end of July.  Laughing

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 01-21-2014 - 10:48pm

OMG, Congrats in advance Great Auntie!!!!

Photobucket"