Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 01-26-2014 - 11:22pm

Yes folks, these Mondays keep on coming!

Tuesday is DH's bday. His mom's bday is the next day on Wednesday. We won't see her so I mailed her some yummy Ghiradelli chocolates. 

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-27-2014 - 4:37pm

Happy Birthday DH and DH's mom!!!!!  Hope they have a great day!

Well, we are back into the deep freeze.....was only -29 this morning so the kids had school.  Tomorrow suppose to be worse -40 or better, so they have already cancelled school for tomorrow.  This is nuts!  I've never seen it this cold for so long!  I'll probably be taking them to grandma's tomorrow....don't want to use up another vacation day!!

Typical week for us...BB practice Wed and Thurs. no other appointments that I can think of!!

Happy Monday!  These do still keep coming around don't they!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 01-27-2014 - 5:35pm

OH MY YIKES, that is cold!! We're supposed to have a low of 7 which I think is a record for me, LOL.  Boo hiss to the freezing temps!

Baseball - hmm, that reminds me. I need to get Claire and Dave signed up for spring soccer. It never ends, does it?

Photobucket"
Community Leader
Mon, 01-27-2014 - 5:35pm

OH MY YIKES, that is cold!! We're supposed to have a low of 7 which I think is a record for me, LOL.  Boo hiss to the freezing temps!

Baseball - hmm, that reminds me. I need to get Claire and Dave signed up for spring soccer. It never ends, does it?

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-28-2014 - 1:27pm

Oh, not baseball yet...that's Basketball....But I do have to get them signed up for baseball....if we do it before the end of February we get it cheaper!!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 01-28-2014 - 10:30pm

Oh right, lots of balls in your house, teehee!

Photobucket"