Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 02-02-2014 - 10:44pm

Sears is coming out to fix my dryer today. I hope they bring the right part so I don't have to wait any longer. I had the vent cleaned out last week and the guy said it was bad so it's no wonder we burned up the heating element with all that lint hanging around!

Tuesday Claire has a doc appt. We're at least 80% sure she has ADD so we're going to try the medicine and see if it helps her. If it doesn't work, nothing lost. If it helps her, it's a whole new ballgame for her in the classroom... Interestingly, she thinks she has ADD and is excited to try the medication. Girls can be easier than boys even with the same diagnosis, I swear (at least until puberty and then boarding school looks like a great option, LOL).

What's happening with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-03-2014 - 1:06pm

Happy Monday....I think!!!!  Wink

Boys have haircuts tonight, no other appointment that I can think of....!!  Typical week here Basketball practice Wed and Thurs, games on Saturday!  We got report cards home Friday, Riley is doing awesome as usual....Dylan is doing good, but his reading is behind grade level, he's at 16 and 24 is grade level....(Whatever that means...).  We still keep plugging away.  He teacher says she is amazed at how much he is comprehending, she thinks he gets a lot from the pictures....but as he gets older...books don't have pictures anymore!!!  He will definitely be getting some tutoring this summer again!!!!  Don't you wish you could just flip a switch and the light bulb would come on for them?!?

Hope all goes well for Claire...I'm not apposed to meds, if they will help the child and not have too many side affects!!  Good luck!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 02-03-2014 - 10:50pm

Yes, kids should come with switches, lol.

Have a great week!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com