Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 03-03-2014 - 12:17am

WELCOME HOME, MARY!! Can't wait to hear about your travels.

We have an average week. Claire does go for her ADD recheck on Wednesday, but otherwise business as usual.

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-03-2014 - 5:13pm

HI...thanks I think!  When we landed in Milwaukee, the pilot said...."Welcome to Milwaukee where the temperature is -12"  The whole airplane groaned!!!!  URGH!  This stinks!  We have had one of the coldest darn winters ever.....Time for things to change!

The trip was amazing....it was gorgeous everyday!!  We met some people from a little city on the Wisconsin/Illinois border and we hung around with them the whole week. They had some other friends that came in a few days after we did from Canada, that they met at a resort some 5 years ago and they all go to the same place once a year....I think we have some new friends!!  It was a blast....great food, great fun!

Now back to reality....Yuck!  I have a massage appointment Wednesday afternoon, otherwise no other appointments this week.  They boys started soccer this past Saturday, but there is no practice during the week!!!  Love it!

I'm so, so sorry to hear about Danny.  How is everyone doing?  How is Katie?  That has to be such a shock.  Was the person who hit him drunk?  I still cannot believe it.  Sending prayers your way.

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 03-04-2014 - 12:02am

-12?  BRRR!

I don't think the SUV driver was impaired or ever saw Danny until it was too late. Apparently he sent Katie a text right before he left his friend's house, saying that his light was out but he would be very careful. He was killed about 1 minute after that. All teenage boys think they are invinsible and nothing can happen to them. It makes me so mad because if he'd been here we would have put the scooter in the garage and driven him home (done it a bunch of times before). So needless and such a waste. We can definitely use the prayers, thanks!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com