Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 04-21-2014 - 5:13pm

Claire has to track back in on Wednesday; she not too happy about it!

We have 2 soccer practices this week (one of each for each Little). I'm glad I just rechecked the calendar. Almost sent Claire off today, but it's Dave's practice. PHEW!!

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-24-2014 - 6:04pm

Well, I bet you thought I was MIA.....Been a busy week!  There was a personnel issue that was taken care of within my department that was way over due!!  I HATE for anyone to lose their job, however, this guy was literally watching YouTube, Wimp.com, surfing the internet all day, and photoshopping his pictures....his hobby is photography!  Well, now it may not be a hobby anymore as we let him go Wednesday.  He can photoshop all the pictures he wants to!!  Hopefully we can get someone in here that is motivated and actually wants to do his job!!!

Happy Monday!!  Wink

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 04-25-2014 - 12:57am

Is it wrong that I immediately went to check out wimp.com since I'd never heard of it, LOL?

I will definitely be back, but not when I'm supposed to be working!

Meanwhile, I did miss your guts but I'm glad you had your priorities straight and cut the dead weight.

It takes a lot of nerve to collect a paycheck knowing full well you aren't trying to earn it, sheesh!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com