Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 5:18pm

Claire has a field trip on Wednesday so she'll have to get to school super early that day to catch the charter bus. She and Dave both have soccer practice of course, but nothing else special is happening.

How about there?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Mon, 05-05-2014 - 2:23pm

I hopefully won't be traveling this week--I'm keeping my fingers crossed that no last minute trips pop up! I have plans for a young man and one of his parents to come over on Wednesday to till some of my yard; the 14 year old is trying to earn money for a baseball camp this summer--I'm happy to support things like that, and it will really help me out, too :)

I do have a lot of paperwork for my job to do this week while I'm at home, but I'm going to try to fit in an eye doctor appointment, too.

Liz

Clinical Research Associate

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.

Community Leader
Mon, 05-05-2014 - 11:25pm

Will you plant a garden in the area of the yard they till?

How often do last-minute trips pop up?

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-06-2014 - 5:35pm

Well...here I am it's Tuesday and I'm first checking in!!  Typical for me lately!

Well we had a nice day for the boys to have baseball practice last night!!!  Woot!  That's a huge accomplishment with our weather lately!  Tonight we have to go to the school for Pancake man and their spring book fair!  Always a fun activity and hey, I don't have to cool dinner!!  Wed. is another baseball practice and that's about it for this week.

Happy Monday....a day late!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 05-06-2014 - 11:37pm

Pancake man? Love it!!

Photobucket"