Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 05-18-2014 - 10:04pm

My crazy kids swam in the very chilly water at our seasonal grand pool opening. BRRR!

We have soccer games this week, not much else happening. I think my friend from Minnesota is coming this week to collect her daughter from college so hopefully I'll get to see her.

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-19-2014 - 5:49pm

BRRRRR!!!!!

We were suppose to have Baseball practices tonight...but it's raining again!  Riley has a game tomorrow and Dylan has one Thursday.  We are going on a "team building" outting for work tomorrow afternoon.....Bowling and Dinner.  We are leaving at 3 so DH and the kiddos are on their own for dinner.....most likely it will be McDonalds on the way home from the baseball game!!  That's about it over in our little world.

How is Katie doing?  How are you doing?  Hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 05-20-2014 - 1:34am

BRRR is right. Claire had a scratchy voice today, and Dave's teacher said he was "sniffling." No wonder.

I had the dates right. My friend from Minnesota and I had pizza for lunch today downtown; we were even able to eat outside. So nice.

I love bowling - enjoy yourself!!

Rain rain, go away... lol.

Kate is holding her own. We have a med recheck for her new Prozac on Wednesday at 2 p.m. It's with our regular physician. The psychiatrist has a month plus waiting list but we'll get there (and I told them if there is any cancellation between now and then -- just give us a call). You are a sweetie for asking!

Have a great week!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com