Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Sun, 06-29-2014 - 10:30pm

Katie ended up in the ER again on Saturday. She decided she should numb her pain with alcohol, drank way too much, and got hypoglycemic and dehydrated. I am so sick of this drama!!

This week I have Claire and Dave home too because Claire just finished 4th grade. In brighter news, Claire got the best report card of her LIFE. WOO HOO!

What are you doing this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-01-2014 - 4:39pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Katie.....Is she seeing her therapist?

Yay for Claire!!!  That's great news!

Sorry for MIA last week...it was a very hard week, we found out on Monday that one of our co-workers had passed away that morning of an apparent heart attack.  He was only 40 years old and had a 14 year old daughter and 10 year old son.  He was a very active family man...they were always doing something together, going to this theme park...going to that AAA baseball game...etc.  So very sad!  He had an enlarged heart but didn't know it.  Still is quite a shock....I think most of us are in denial ....I'm still waiting for him to walk through the door and talk about baseball....as his son was big in it and my boys are.  He had a wonderful personality and will be greatly missed!!!

This week we are trying to get back to normal here at work...as the "show will go on".  Short week as we will have Friday off...yay, my house needs a total cleaning....been so busy with all these baseball tournaments that I haven't done any cleaning for a month I think....Yuck!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 07-01-2014 - 11:57pm

Yeah, we see the therapist again tomorrow (but she was on vacation last week).

That is so terrible about your coworker! 40 years old? OMG. We all think we have so much time left, but nobody really knows... YIKES. I'm really sorry to hear about that!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-02-2014 - 11:25am

Thanks!!  It is really true that no one really  knows how long they have on this earth and to make every moment count!!!

Spring Siggy