Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 11:32am

I am thrilled that I finally got my mom's gifts wrapped and the box is in the mail.  Woo hoo!  I was kind of focused on turkey day this year since we had DH's sis here and had trouble getting ready for Xmas, LOL.  Guess I'm a one-holiday at a time kind of girl. 

Speaking of, today is Claire's birthday and it is the THIRD (and last) time we are celebrating it.  Yes, you read that right.  We went to Disney on Ice as our early gift to our princess.  We had the sleepover as the big party for our princess.  Tonight we have the family's gifts and mini-cupcakes for our princess (the same ones I took to the school for her to share with her classmates).  Phew!  This girl got spoiled this year, I tell ya!  DH didn't even want to tell her "Happy Birthday" this morning because he we dragged it so much, but I made him do it, hee hee.  I told her she can't have another birthday for 12 months because I'm that tough.

What's thrilling with you?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 1:22pm

Well, she's only 9 once!!!  What the heck!  Right!!

I'm thrilled that I'll get my Sister's stuff out tomorrow!!  Gotta wrap it up and take it to the UPS Store!  It's nice to have those things outta the way, isn't it?!?!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 1:54pm

It sure is - it's like a weight gets lifted off your shoulders you didn't realize was there (until it disappears)! Wink

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com