Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Wed, 01-16-2013 - 7:37pm

I am thrilled that Katie has done very well on her final exams this week.  She was stressed out but that just showed she cared (unlike my darling Matt who just showed up and borrowed a pencil).

They are sending the school placement notices for next year and it struck me hard when I read the form that she will be a senior next year.  I mean we've known it was coming but...  holy smokes.  It was such a short time ago that she was a fat baby and Matthew was stealing all of her toys, ha ha.  Now she's a young lady and her boyfriend keeps finding excuses to bring her a dozen roses (he did it again yesterday for their "four month anniversary," how cute is that?).  Sheesh.  The whole thing has zipped by too quickly for me.

What's thrilling with you?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2013 - 3:56pm

Wow...Katie is a senior next year...I thought she was only a sophomore this year!  Yikes....time is flying by way, way too fast!!!!  And I want a dozen roses....I don't think I have ever gotten a dozen...holy cow!  That is really cute!  Nice boy??

I'm thrilled that the sickness is out of my house!!!!  Yay....I think everyone is feeling much better!  Not so thrilled that I'm so freakin old that I stay sore forever....(seems like).  I went to that cardo class on Tuesday night and within the first 15 minutes I got this pain in my calf...kinda felt like it was cramping up so I tried to walk it out.  Still stayed for the whole class, but it was more of a muscle pull.  I swear...why does this have to be so dang hard!  Going to try to see how it goes in tonights class...this one is less bounding on the legs so it shouldn't bother me too much!!!  Urgh!  It's hell getting old!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Thu, 01-17-2013 - 9:52pm

Getting old is a witch (change out the W, lol)!  I am so proud of you for going back to class instead of benching yourself.  You are very brave.

Kate's boyfriend is a sweetheart and he worships her.  There are so many jerks out there so it's great not to have to deal with that.

Hooray for your healthy household!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com