Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Wed, 05-01-2013 - 9:28pm

With the news these days, it becomes more and more difficult for me to cheerily post a thrilling Thursday blurb. All I can do is pray for these random innocent children here in the US and across the globe. Please remember them as well (multiple girls in India and California are freaking me out/breaking my heart).

Meanwhile in order to keep up our lighthearted tradition, Katie's last Algebra 2 quiz before I began bothering her was a 40 (I didn't know until today - super duper lucky for her). I learned late that she failed 1st quarter and forced her to study. She said and I quote, "I'm too stupid to pass." Guess what? She earned a 96 on the next quiz. Woot woot. I should have gone 'gangsta' on her before but she said she had it under control, and since she normally passes we went with it.

For the record I have a high IQ and could not help her with the math problems for the life of me. I passed Algebra 2 back in the day without a problem, but dinosaurs may have been grazing outside my door at the time according to my Katie Girl and she's right. Oddly enough, Matthew sat down and helped her right out. Oh, if only his Algebra teacher could have seen it after all we went through!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 8:10pm

Hahaha, poor chilly family!!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 1:25pm

YAY!!  Go Katie, Go Katie!  I bet it was a proud moment when you saw Matt sit down to help her!  Very Cool!

I know..sometimes I don't even want to watch the news.....always sad, heartbreaking stories!

I'm Thrilled that some of my extended family in Minnesota are getting snowed on and we aren't.  Ha Ha!!

Spring Siggy