Thursday Thrills

iVillage Member
Thursday Thrills
Thu, 10-10-2013 - 5:47pm

Well, I haven't heard from Margaret today, so here goes....What's thrilling with you today??

I'm thrilled we are having another gorgeous fall day and that it's my favorite night for TV....Grey's Anatomy and Scandal tonight.....It's the little things with me!

Also thrilled to be going out with some dear, close friends of ours this weekend!!

How about you??

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 10-11-2013 - 12:31am

Oh, I love you for starting this thread - of course I love you anyway. Enjoy your shows and your peeps!

I actually typed an original post. A post which disappeared or I didn't click "Post" properly. Whatever. Ironic once you know what it was...

I was Thursday Thrilled that the window guy phoned and Kate's window was to be fixed at 8 am sharp. We moved her mattresses out of the way, but rained ALL DAY and they could never install it. The latest story is he will be here at 3 pm on Friday. Sigh. I can't wait to have this done so I can turn the heat on without thinking I am paying to warm my whole street.

Now it was not so thrilling how rough my mammogram was today - sheesh. I had to point out that the reason my boob wasn't squishing any more is because she had my collarbone caught in there first. Hello! She was irritated because I was early. Remind me never to get there late....

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-11-2013 - 1:51pm

Sorry to hear the mammogram was so rough!  Geeeeessh!  It's enough to have to get your boob squished...!

Sorry for the rain and not getting your window installed!!!  Keeping my fingers crossed for today!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 10-11-2013 - 5:42pm

It's overcast, but not raining and the window is fixed! Now girlfriend had better keep it that way!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com