Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Wed, 10-23-2013 - 10:00pm

Matt is thrilled that he doesn't have to work tomorrow. The turkey is only working 5 hours this week so he will hate it on payday, but that does give him even more time for homework.

What is thrilling with you?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Thu, 10-24-2013 - 9:00pm

Happy Friday to you! Wow, I can't believe it's time for the reception already. They'll be having a baby shower before I know it...

You know, I think he is enjoying his classes overall which is amazing for a kid who doesn't like school. Right now his goal is just to get enough credits to get to a "big" 4-year college, don't even think the child cares where or what he will be studying, LOL. I told him to enjoy the free food, rent, maid and laundry service while he has it, but I remember being in a hurry to grow up too. (He's gonna miss me when he's gone!)

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-24-2013 - 1:38pm

I'm thrilled that today is my Friday!!!  Yay me!  I have a massage and hair appointment tomorrow morning!  Looking foward to those.  Then we are helping my BIL and SIL set up the tables and things for their reception this weekend!!  Boys are off school and loving that too!!!

Yay for more homework time!!!  Is Matt enjoying his classes?  What is he going for?

Happy Thursday!

Spring Siggy