Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Wed, 10-30-2013 - 8:59pm

I am thrilled that Katie's 3 very closest "besties" and Danny came over to eat pizza, cake, and celebrate her 18th birthday. She loved all the presents we gave her and had a great time.

I am NOT thrilled that she rammed the side of my van into a bridge railing earlier in the day because she wasn't wearing her glasses; we're talking at least $3,500 worth of damage by my estimate (probably more) since it scraped all down the right side including both doors and several panels. She was supposed to wear her glasses anytime she drove so I'm ready to take her off the insurance and let her walk, but DH wants to "talk about it tomorrow" when it's not her b-day. OMG. Just don't ever have teenagers, that's all I can say.

What's thrilling with you? 

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-31-2013 - 10:26am

Happy Birthday Ms. Katie!!!

OH NO!!!!  That's awful about your van!  Teen-agers bring a whole boat load of "different" troubles don't they?  Yikes!  Not sure what I would do if that happened.  I do think it will be quite sometime before I'd let the boys drive my car again!!

I'm thrilled to have a half day today...leaving at noon to go to Dylan's halloween party at school!!

Not so thrilled it is pouring outside and expected to do this all day....not sure what trick-or-treating will be like....lots of umbrellas out there tonight!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Thu, 10-31-2013 - 9:00pm

Hope your trick-or-treating didn't get too sloshy!

Claire's teacher had them all thinking they had a ton of homework to do tonight and they totally bought it. Then she told them at the last minute to enjoy their Halloween. 4th graders are so gullible, LOL!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com